SAS BI Online Training
Best SAS BI Online Training in Hyderabad
Learn SAS Online Institute in Hyderabad offersthe best SAS BI Online Trainingin Hyderabad. It is designed to provide participants with an overview of the features and capabilities of the SAS Business Intelligence software. The course covers the basic concepts of data warehousing and business intelligence and introduces the SAS BI software suite. The course includes a number of hands-on exercises that give participants experience using the various components of the SAS BI software
Introduction to SAS BI Online Training
SAS Business Intelligence integrates data from across your enterprise to deliver self-service reporting and analysis. Business users spend less time looking for information and IT spends less time responding to requests for information.
Individuals with the SAS Certified BI Content Developer have demonstrated the skills required to build reports, analyses, and dashboards for consumption by business users.
Successful candidates should be skilled in topics such as:
- Business User Reporting Applications
- Advanced Reporting Techniques and Roles
- Creating Information Maps
- Building a SAS BI Dashboard Application
- Building Stored Processes
- Utilizing Advanced Techniques with SAS Reports
- Utilizing Multidimensional (OLAP) Data Sources
- The Environment Metadata
SAS BI (Business Intelligence) refers to the suite of software and tools developed by the SAS Institute for data integration, reporting, and analysis. It provides a comprehensive set of capabilities to transform raw data into meaningful and actionable insights for decision-making within organizations.
The SAS BI suite consists of several key components, including
- SAS Data Integration Studio
- SAS Web Report Studio
- SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS Office Analytics
Prerequisites for Joining the Course
- You should have a basic understanding of statistics and analytics.
- You should be familiar with the SAS software.
- You should have completed a SAS programming course or have
Advantages of Learning SAS BI Online
There are many advantages of learning SAS BI online from Learn SAS Online institute in Hyderabad.
Some of the advantages are as follows:
- You can learn at your own pace: One of the main advantages of learning SAS BI online is that you can learn at your own pace. This means that you can take as much time as you need to understand the concepts and complete the assignments. There is no pressure to finish the course within a certain time frame.
- You can access the course material anytime, anywhere: Another advantage of learning SAS BI online is that you can access the course material anytime, anywhere. All you need is a computer with an internet connection. You can log into the course portal and start learning whenever you want.
- You will get expert help: When you enroll for a SAS BI online course at Learn SAS Online Institute, you will get expert help from experienced instructors. We will help you with your queries and doubts related to the course. We will also provide feedback on your assignments so that you can improve your performance.
- You will get a certificate on successful completion: On successful completion of the SAS BI online course, you will receive a certificate from Learn SAS Online Institute in Hyderabad. This certificate will be a valuable addition to your resume and will help you in getting jobs in top companies.
- Use the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office.
- Use SAS Web Report Studio.
- Use SAS Information Delivery Portal.
- Modify an existing SAS Information Map.
- Create a New SAS BI Dashboard Indicator.
- Create data sources for reporting and analysis.
- Interpret permissions and file structures defined in metadata by the platform administrator.
- Utilize different data sources.
- Use filters and the prompting framework to dynamically subset data.
- Create prefilters to subset the information map data.
- Build SAS BI Dashboard Components.
- Build advanced SAS BI Dashboard Components.
- Create a stored process from a SAS Enterprise Guide Project.
- Create a stored process from a SAS Program.
- Add prompts to a stored process.
- Create a stored process to provide a dynamic data source.
- Define the macro variables generated for each prompt type.
- Build advanced reports with SAS Web Report Studio.
- Create and use SAS report templates.
- Link reports in SAS Web Report Studio.
- Schedule and distribute SAS Reports.
- Build SAS reports with SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Apply Online Analytical Processing concepts.
- Build an OLAP cube with SAS OLAP Cube Studio.
- Build an information map from a SAS OLAP Cube.
- Describe the metadata created and used by the SAS Platform.