SAS Online Training
SAS Online Training Course is designed for those who want to learn the SAS programming language. The course covers all the basic concepts of SAS programming and provides a solid foundation for further learning. The course is divided into four modules:
Module 1: Introduction to SAS Programming
This module introduces the basics of the SAS programming language. It covers topics such as data types, variables, operators, and expressions.
Module 2: Data Manipulation in SAS
This module covers how to manipulate data in SAS. Topics include sorting, filtering, and merging data sets.
Module 3: Statistical Analysis in SAS
This module covers how to perform statistical analysis in SAS. Topics include descriptive statistics, regression analysis, and ANOVA.
Module 4: Advanced SAS Concepts
This module covers advanced topics in SAS programming. Topics include macros, SQL, and ODS.
Overview of SAS
SAS, which stands for Statistical Analysis System, is a powerful software suite used for advanced analytics, data management, and business intelligence. It offers a wide range of capabilities for data manipulation, statistical analysis, data visualization, and predictive modeling.
Here’s an overview of some key aspects of SAS:
SAS is a powerful tool used by data analysts, statisticians, data scientists, and business professionals to gain insights from data and make informed decisions. It offers a comprehensive suite of functionalities, making it a popular choice for organizations dealing with large volumes of data and complex analytics requirements.
Why to do this course?
SAS is a statistical analysis software that is used by businesses and organizations to make better decisions. The course will teach you how to use SAS software to perform various types of analyses, including:
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics
- Linear regression
- Logistic regression
- Time series analysis
- Survival analysis
Learn SAS Online is the best sas training online institute in Hyderabad to offer sas online training well focused and career-oriented training programs in SAS
What are the prerequisites for this course?
The SAS online training course is open to anyone who wants to learn how to use the software. There are no prerequisites for the course, and it is designed for beginners. The course covers the basics of SAS programming and data analysis and provides an introduction to using SAS for statistical analysis.
Benefits of Learning SAS
- Access and analyze data faster
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Build custom reports and dashboards
- Create sophisticated statistical models
- And much more!
- Base SAS:
- Accessing Data
- Creating Data Structures
- Managing Data
- Generating Reports
- Handling Errors
- Advanced SAS
- Accessing Data Using SQL
- Macro Processing
- Advanced Programming Techniques
Advantages of Taking a SAS Online Training Course
There are advantages to taking a SAS online training course.
- Some of the advantages include having a more flexible schedule,
- being able to learn at your own pace,
- and having access to a wealth of online resources.
- being able to choose from a variety of courses,
- and potentially saving money on tuition.
With SAS Online Training, you can make better decisions faster, improve efficiency and productivity, and gain a competitive edge. Whether you’re a business analyst, statistician, data miner, or software developer, Learn SAS Online can help you achieve your goals.
This course is ideal for those relatively new to SAS programming or new to SAS certification.
Base SAS Duration: 25-30 hours
- Use FORMATTED and LIST input to read raw data files.
- Use INFILE statement options to control processing when reading raw data files.
- Use various components of an INPUT statement to process raw data files including column and line
- pointer controls, and trailing @ controls
- Combine SAS data sets.
- Access an Excel workbook.
Creating Data Structures
- Create temporary and permanent SAS data sets.
- Create and manipulate SAS date values.
- Export data to create standard and comma-delimited raw data files.
- Investigate SAS data libraries using base SAS utility procedures.
- Sort observations in a SAS data set.
- Conditionally execute SAS statements.
- Use assignment statements in the DATA step.
- Modify variable attributes using options and statements in the DATA step.
- Accumulate sub-totals and totals using DATA step statements.
- Use SAS functions to manipulate character data, numeric data, and SAS date values.
- Use SAS functions to convert character data to numeric and vice versa.
- Process data using DO LOOPS.
- Process data using SAS arrays.
- Validate and clean data.
- Generate list reports using the PRINT procedure.
- Generate summary reports and frequency tables using base SAS procedures.
- Enhance reports through the use of user-defined formats, titles, footnotes and SAS System reporting.
- Generate reports using ODS statements.
- Identify and resolve programming logic errors.
- Recognize and correct syntax errors.
- Examine and resolve data errors.
This course represents the upper echelon of SAS programmers. Those who earn the advanced programming credential have demonstrated a high level of proficiency in SAS programming expertise and are a much sought-after commodity in the global job market.
Duration: 10-15 hours
- Generate detail reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Generate summary reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Construct sub-queries and in-line views within an SQL procedure step.
- Compare solving a problem using the SQL procedure versus using traditional SAS programming techniques.
- Access Dictionary Tables using the SQL procedure.
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables within the SAS Macro Language.
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros using the SAS Macro Language.
- Understand the use of macro functions.
- Use various system options that are available for macro debugging and displaying values of user-defined and automatic macro variables in the SAS log.
- Create data-driven programs using SAS Macro Language.
Advanced Programming Techniques
- Demonstrate the use of advanced data look-up techniques such as array processing, hash objects, formats, and combining/merging data.
- Reduce I/O by controlling the space required to store SAS data sets using compression techniques, length statements, or eliminating variables and observations.
- Reduce programming time by developing reusable SAS programs which incorporate data step views, DATA steps that write SAS programs, and the FCMP procedure.
- Perform effective benchmarking by using the appropriate SAS System options and interpreting the resulting resource utilization statistics.
- Determine the resources used by the SORT procedure and avoid unnecessary sorts by using appropriate indexes, data set options, BY statement options, and the CLASS statement.
- Identify appropriate applications for using indexes and create them using the DATA step, the DATASETS procedure, or the SQL procedure.
- Compare techniques to eliminate duplicate data using the DATA step, the SORT procedure, and the SQL procedure.